Tuesday, October 15, 2013

50 Random Facts Tag



This tag is a very common one that is done on youtube so I thought it would be fun to do it, in blog form. So here are some random facts about me that you probably didn't know.


1)  I love following astrology, I have two apps for it on my phone. I am a Leo in zodiac astrology
and a horse in Chinese Astrology. I also want to get the Leo symbol tattooed on the inside of my right wrist.
2) I recently became a vegetarian after watching PETA's "If Slaughterhouses Had Glass Walls We Would All Be Vegetarians".
3) Most of the time driving calms me down expect for bumper to bumper traffic (who really is?)
4) I discovered fashion blogs in my second year of college while searching on the internet during a mind numbing and boring class. It was Sugarlaws by the way.
5) Technically I had my first job at eighteen but I did have a brief job with my school when I was thirteen as lunch supervisor for first and second graders.
6) As a baby I was afraid to walk on grass, which I like now even in bare feet
7) I was a tomboy up until I was thirteen or fourteen
8) I briefly wore punk makeup when I was thirteen but I really didn't get seriously into makeup until this summer. And I went full force...
9) This may seem weird to some people but I believe since I am a fire sign, water had a very calming effect on me. I am also part mermaid, I loved swimming in pools and oceans as little girl.
10) I am dyslexic
11) I love reading and usually read books I love several times.
12) I have lived in same house since I was born.
13) I hate watching chicks flicks I prefer action/adventure movies (my boyfriend was quite excited when he learned this)
14) I almost went to school to be nurse, in another province.
15) I have allergy to sulfa drugs and apparently had an allergic reaction to medicine when I was five, which I have no memory of.
16) Favourite smells are sunscreen, vanilla, fresh laundry and bonfires
17) I was named after Carly Simon.
18) I can have my room messy but I usually have to clean after a week or so.
19) If I could have any job in the world, regardless of pay and restrictions, I would be a dancer.
20) I love collecting stationary related stuff like notebooks, sharpies, pencil cases...
21) On long car trips I usually have to sit in the front seat because I get carsick. Always funny seeing the border police reaction when my dad is driving and they assume the mom  is sitting there...
22) I have most of the tattoos I want to get planned out and there are quite a few.
23) I only have one ear piercing per ear but I want to get two more lobe piercings, helix, tragus, nose and my belly button piercings done. I am still considering getting my eyebrow pierced, I go back and forth.
24) Online shopping is addiction for me
25) I want to take motorcycle classes and get my license (My dad drove when he was younger)
26) I will never stop loving Hello Kitty
27) I do still sleep with stuffed animals.
28) I don't like to listen to the radio when driving, I prefer to listen to C.D's
29) I never knew any of my grandparents since they all mostly died before I was born. My maternal grandmother met both me and my sister but she died when I was two or three, so unfortunately have no memory of her. Technically my dad never found his birth parents, so I could still have some but that is one I so badly wish I would have had growing up. It makes me sad when I hear people talk about their's because it's something I will never get experience.
30) I very much dislike tarantulas and snakes.
31) Unlike a majority of the people where I live, I actually don't want to move anywhere else. I just want to travel a lot but I don't mind living here forever.
32) Fall is my favourite season and Halloween is my favourite holiday.
33) Watching cooking shows is very calming and soothing
34) Biggest pet peeves are people spelling my name wrong, hypocritical people, chewing with your mouth open and talons (Those really garishly long fingernails).
35) I used to hate my naturally curly hair but I actually really like it now that it has calmed down and I have learned to how to manage it.
36) I love having my hair really long like mermaid or hippie length hair. I have cut my hair short and I have always, always regretted it.
37) I love reading inspirational quotes and some of my favourite are by Coco Chanel, Eleanor Roosevelt, Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
38) Even though I am Jewish I find comfort in reading bible quote on Pinterest.
39) You know you are truly from Winnipeg when you drink slurpees in -40 degrees and have one once a week, which I definitely do.
40) My little sister and I are only two years apart and I miss her sooooo much now that she lives in another province most of the year. And this year she didn't come home for the summer, sad face.
41) My nail polish collection has exceeded over 100 nail polishes.
42) When I was little my favourite thing to say on our home videos was "Put me on TV!" and I still to this day will never live it down with my family...
43) My nickname when I was five at the beach daycamp was Giggles (because I would laugh at everything) and ironically got called that by one my co-workers last year. Since I still laugh really easily at everything but now my most common nickname is Car.
44) I always forgot to apply chap-stick and then end up with flaky lips.
45) I discovered beauty gurus and youtubers back in November 2012 and it has honestly changed my life.
46) Instagram is basically my crack.
47) Foods I hate are chili, shrimp and rice pudding to name a few
48) I have such bad anxiety in the ninth grade that I couldn't eat breakfast so I would drink a bottle of coke every morning and was obsessed with Vanilla Coke. Great logic of a fourteen year old but I do wish they still had vanilla coke in Canada.
49) I love birds, butterflies, old fashion keys and glass vials as necklace charms.
50) I use my middle name in place of my last name on all social media applications.

Hope you lovely little dreamers enjoyed this and I will talk to you soon!

With Love From,

Carly Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment